- Go Like Hell: Ford, Ferrari, and Their Battle for Speed and Glory at Le Mans - By A.J. Baime, a fascinating book that looks at Ford's attempts to win Le Mans in the 1960s. www.amazon.com
- iRacing - Get your fix for your need for speed. A highly realistic online racing experience with multitudes of cars, series, and tracks. www.iracing.com
- Iwata Airbrushes - For the money, I have yet to find an airbrush with this quality and precision. www.iwata-medea.com
- Mac's Modeling - Outstanding selection, outstanding service. Have never been disappointed. Absolutely the best packing and shipping I've ever gotten on model orders. I met Mac at the US GP in Austin, and he is a great guy. www.macsmodeling.com
- Model Factory Hiro - Unbelievable kits and great super-detail parts. The level of engineering in these kits is unmatched, and the subject selection is vast. www.modelfactoryhiro.com
- The Formula 1 Modeling Website - A great meeting place for modelers who love F1 and F1 models. Highly recommended. www.f1m.com
- Vallejo Acrylics - Whether painting figures or painting fine details on models, there is no better brush paint on the market (in my opinion) than Vallejo. Easy to use, easy cleanup, rarely a brush stroke. www.acrylicosvallejo.com
Periodically this section will be updated with recommendations, based on my experiences in the modeling hobby.